Why should you service your car?
It is essential that you keep your car serviced at the correct intervals. For example after 6,000 miles certain oils start to degrade and at this point they are no longer as efficient. Carbon deposits within the engine can build up and eventually choke the engine which restricts the oil flow and will lead to engine failure.
Frequent servicing helps to keep your vehicle in pristine condition and can prevent some expensive issues arising. Not only can it improve your cars petrol consumption, but it can help prevent the premature failure of essential parts. This saves you a lot of money in the long run.
An ‘Interim Service’ includes:
- Oil filter change
- Oil change
- Top up of engine fluids
- Flil inspection of the car
- A flil report will be given with a list of advisories if any issues are found
A ‘Full Service’ includes:
- Changing of Oil filter, Air Filter, Pollen Filter and the Fuel Filters
- Replacement of Spark plugs (if required)
- All engine fluids topped up or replaced
- Full inspection of the vehicle which comes FREE printed report sheet with list of advisories
So if your car servicing period is coming up, why not contact us.